Carolina Crown 2016

The girl needs to help the son get revenge at the end-- not a murder, but capture the perpetrator and bring him to justice, not a revenge killing. She has to have a hand in the clever capture, otherwise, she's just a degraded floozy and the whole thing lacks insight and relevancy.

If you really want to get fancy, reveal at the end that she's the sheriff-- she shows her badge.

But these suggestions will fall on deaf ears-- the entire story lacks depth and insight and is so easily fixed. Maybe they're waiting to add insight to the story at finals.

Doesn't really fit the music of 'Medea,' though. Somehow that fanfare to the scene of a perp walk seems anticlimactic to me.

The girl needs to help the son get revenge at the end-- not a murder, but capture the perpetrator and bring him to justice, not a revenge killing. She has to have a hand in the clever capture, otherwise, she's just a degraded floozy and the whole thing lacks insight and relevancy.

If you really want to get fancy, reveal at the end that she's the sheriff-- she shows her badge.

But these suggestions will fall on deaf ears-- the entire story lacks depth and insight and is so easily fixed. Maybe they're waiting to add insight to the story at finals.

Oh boy here we go again. Their story is perfectly fine. There is nothing wrong with it. Maybe we can equate this to real life. If someone were to murder my father, he better pray to whatever he prays to that the cops get to him before I do. I'd be "relentless" in my need for vengeance.

Hopefully they figure out a way to get the girl back and ride off into some kind of sunset!

I've said that way too many times on here.

Thank God I'm reading this...if I had to hear it as many times as you've said it, my ears would be bleeding. Worse than a 3 year old trying to get their mothers attention.

The story is perfect the way it is.

The story is perfect the way it is.

DON'T STIR THE BEAST!!!

I don't see anything wrong with the current story. As I followed it in the SA performance: kid catches up with his dad's killer, they have a shootout and the bad guy dies, kid is overcome with grief and leaves the bag of gold at his father's tomb. Perfectly good ending for a western, if you ask me.

I, for one, like that Crown's telling a different story this year and hope they don't change it to have a guy-reunites-with-girl happy ending. I feel like they've done that one a bunch of times.

I think their path to GE success isn't to rewrite the story, it's to get more clarity/emotion/impact from the material before/after Roxanne. That's where I feel like I lose the story and the show loses some steam.