Carolina Crown 2016

I just realized that this isn't yesterdays sorry ya'll.... :wow: but it's better than nothing I reckon, and if this has already been posted sorry for wasting everyones excitement!!! haha..

Apparently I got a fake one. This is what happens when I try to do nice things :withstupid:

I'd love it if fake recaps were going around. Would make caption award announcements that much more great

Edited by Cappybara

Sending my best wishes and a big good luck to Crown tonight. Bring home that Zingali & Ott.

• Like 1

I definitely choked up at the end of the show tonight and I'm hoarse from screaming for all of your caption awards. Congrats Crown for being incredible.

Brass, you continue to set the standard.

Visual, No one was close to you in cleanliness.

Guard, legendary.

Edited by defeldus2

Brass.

Color guard.

Visual performance.

Any other year, you're taking home a ring, Crown. As a full-fledged Cadet homer, please accept my most sincere congratulations on a season well earned. Can't wait to see what you come up with for 2017.

• Like 3

I'm honestly disappointed they didn't take the gold tonight. What a season Crown, that new ending really pulled me into your show!

• Like 1