Hardest show ever - Cadets 2015?

Fortunately, they wore white pants in the beginning of the season, so we can actually test this theory with data. If someone took an Excel doc with all of their visual scores for the 2015 season (broken down by date) and the same for 2014 (just to give us something to compare to) we could determine an average point increase by day. I'd want the 2014 data to give us something to compare to as a baseline, since I suspect visual score increases slow toward the end of the season no matter what, black pants or white.

I'd pull this data myself, but I don't see any database that exists and I unfortunately don't have the time to pull the data manually.

The scores this year overall were relatively lower than last year.

Can someone explain the black uniforms for me? All I heard was that it was to make the neon pop, but I didn't see any neon. I was expecting them to bust out neon strips across the front on Finals night, similar to Vanguard's lights, but it didn't happen. Then I was just confused.

It is true that we have heard mixed signals on the primary reason the Cadets abandoned late in the season their iconic colors on unis, for the all black ones. I had heard that the Cadets organization primarily purchased these all blacks for their Cadets2 Corps. And the reason given was to set the Cadets2 unit apart uniform wise from the Cadets. That they wanted Cadets2 to have their own style, own uniforms. And it was said that the all blacks were ready now, and that GH believed the all blacks fit this years Cadets show well he believed, so he decided to use them for the Cadets late in the season. I'm assuming that Cadets2 will use them at DCA Championships in a few days, as thats how the original narrative for the purchase went. Are Cadets2 using the all blacks in a few days do we know ?

Edited by BRASSO

It is true that we have heard mixed signals on the primary reason the Cadets abandoned late in the season their iconic colors on unis, for the all black ones. I had heard that the Cadets organization primarily purchased these all blacks for their Cadets2 Corps. And the reason given was to set the Cadets2 unit apart uniform wise from the Cadets. That they wanted Cadets2 to have their own style, own uniforms. And it was said that the all blacks were ready now, and that GH believed the all blacks fit this years Cadets show well he believed, so he decided to use them for the Cadets late in the season. I'm assuming that Cadets2 will use them at DCA Championships in a few days, as thats how the original narrative for the purchase went. Are Cadets2 using the all blacks in a few days do we know ?

Tenous, given Indianotplus.