blue devils head count?

I expect you to be honest and just come out right and say that you think BD's championship is illegitimate because you think they were over the member limit.

But rather than do that, you stick to the tried and true DCP formula of spouting conjecture to stir #### up without a single shred of evidence.

This!

I expect you to be honest and just come out right and say that you think BD's championship is illegitimate because you think they were over the member limit.

But rather than do that, you stick to the tried and true DCP formula of spouting conjecture to stir #### up without a single shred of evidence.

At least he didn't opine that the particular marcher was over the illegitimate member limit. Trumpism reigns supreme....

• Like 1

Did they hit her parents with the tour fee before or after the show?

:tounge2:

Not even BD would go so low as to hit the parents of a ten year old girl!

I would imagine whatever her folks paid for BDC covered her BDA participation for three nights. Hitting her for full A corps tour fees would be a low blow. :silly:

LMAO thinking of some of the historic corps FB pages I check out. Some of the people the would totally believe that BD would charge full tour fees for one show. Bunch of them believe that current members know nothing of DC before 2015 and none of them care either. and get off my grass etc etc

• Like 1