blue devils head count?

Clara contracted a wolf to eat one of the guard members.

She knows things now, many wonderful things, that she hadn't known before...

• Like 6

2. I'm willing to bet BD sneakily marched 149 people all season without anyone realizing until Prelims.

As I said in the Prelims thread on Thursday night:

"So Blue Devils have been marching just 149 people all season before tonight and nobody here noticed? Tsk, tsk."

Actually, they marched 149 with Clara because they were marching two holes.

And what's with the "EVEN Blue Devils wouldn't..."?

Ya' see, this is why BD fans tend to get defensive. One has to really think about the words and their meanings before making comments. I've mis-spoken myself and been reminded to put my brain in gear before typing words that may be mischaracterized.

I'm absolutely positive that BD took wonderful care of Clara and her parents. Why would anyone think differently?

Edited by garfield
  • Like 5

I could be wrong, but I think BD had 39 CG members before they added Clara. Once Clara was added, it was 40 (20 girls and 20 guys).

Actually, they marched 149 with Clara because they were marching two holes.

And what's with the "EVEN Blue Devils wouldn't..."?

Ya' see, this is why BD fans tend to get defensive. One has to really think about the words and their meanings before making comments. I've mis-spoken myself and been reminded to put my brain in gear before typing words that may be mischaracterized.

I'm absolutely positive that BD took wonderful care of Clara and her parents. Why would anyone think differently?

It was a joke.

I expect you to be honest and just come out right and say that you think BD's championship is illegitimate because you think they were over the member limit.

But rather than do that, you stick to the tried and true DCP formula of spouting conjecture to stir #### up without a single shred of evidence.

3eg3pfl9er8bu69lv3aanxn5c.320x240x71.gif

Edit: this thread is dumb. Close it.

Edited by ShutUpAndPlayYerGuitar
  • Like 1