Regardless of final placement, your five most favorite shows

Too bad you couldn't have caught the corps on the 3rd and still do the Beanpot.

Then I would have missed Bristol and the opportunity to be cramped in a small high school stadium, fight the traffic heading to Cape Cod while getting to the roads that lead to Bristol only to fight the traffic heading to Newport. However, fireworks going off while corps perform and the interesting mix of food makes it worth it.

1. Colts - This show wowed me, just in its sheer execution of the subject matter and the way it completely conveyed it to the audience. Like...WOW!!! I could have watched this show 100x more.

2. Blue Devils - I'm always a fan of whatever the Blue Devils put on the field, because its always Mariana-Trench deep and well layered with story backed by a masterful colorguard. This year was no exception.

3. Santa Clara Vanguard - This show almost took the #2 spot on my list, but decided it should be #3. I don't know what it was about this show, but I loved it. A lot. Literally went on a tirade with my close friend about how its impossible to hate SCV.

4. Blue Stars - What a fun show! Every time I watched it, I saw more and more little details that they've added in!

5. The Cadets - Like the Blue Stars, every time I watched it, I saw another "10" reference, my favorite being (if i remember correctly) TEN lines used to spell the word TEN with a line of percussion making up line 10.

Honorable mention - Carolina Crown - LIked this show, but it took a while for it to really cement itself in my heart as a great show. More of a personal preference thing, myself.