Regardless of final placement, your five most favorite shows

Here are my 5 favorites

1. Crown

2. Bluecoats

3. SCV

4. Cadets

5. BD

Here are the 5 favorites of my fiance who was introduced to drum corps this year

1. Blue Stars

2. Crown

3. BK

4. Phantom

5. Cadets

Crown - I felt the journey to hell and back with them!

Bluecoats - The hippest show by far.

Cadets - A beautiful show. One of life's pleasures is to watch the Cadets march.

Academy - Charming and entertaining from start to finish. The show really worked.

Madison - This is a corps that stands way out to me musically year after year. I always love their book.

Crown

Bluecoats

Cavaliers

Blue Devils

Colts

Hmm.... full disclosure I'm kinda a bit picky so don't hate me too much... but... Here's my top 12
Good shows,
1. Santa Clara Vanguard (thought show was cool. Great music with great design. Really shined to me personally... heh)

2 Madison Scouts (Show should've been called BYBO)

3. Crown (design was really cool and the music was great)

4.BK (supurbly designed show that I wish I could've seen more, music wasn't my favorite though)

5.BD (music wasn't great but I really loved the theme... and the little girl was a really cute addition)

meh shows

6.Coats (Electronics were cool, but nothing really stuck with me after watching the show)

7.Phantom (I liked the music, but the show just seemed to be lacking somthing.... honestly have no idea what)

Shows I did not personally care for regardless of personal talent in the corps

8.Crossmen (I'm not a fan of WGI shows and don't care for singing solos.)

9.Blue Stars (Gimmicks were cool but i really did not care for this show at all.... My SO however loved it.)

10.Cadets (Thought the design was really dumb and I did not care for the music selection, even if the members played the absolute crap out of it)

11.Cavies (Design was really..... confused... it felt like Scouts 2014. I liked the opener, but the run boy run section I hated unfortunately.)

12.Boston (The GOT song felt just thrown in there and I don't personally like singing sections. I know Conquest is one of there songs, but I just really don't care for it... honestly though I wish they could've placed higher for their 75th)

THAT BEING SAID.

I hope every single one of these corps do insanely well next year and would love to have another highly entertaining season!!!

edit: here are my SO's favorites
1.Crown

2.SCV

3.Madison

4.Coats

5.Cadets

6.Stars

7.BD

8.Phantom

9.Blue Knights

10.Cavies

11.Crossmen

12. She couldn't figure out who she left out, so I'm gonna assume Boston would fit in 12th place.

Edited by THE MADISON SHAQS

Top 12:

1.) BAC

2.) BK

3.) Carolina Crown

4.) Colts

5.) BD

6.) Troopers

7.) Cadets

8.) Scouts

9.) Phantom Regiment

10.) SCV

11.) Cavs

12.) Blue Stars

1) Bluecoats - I wasn't really sure at first because I was so in love with Tilt that I couldn't really imagining anything topping it (and this didn't for me), but I really adored Kinetic Noise.

2) Cadets - Saw this live at Pageant of Drums and it was phenomenal. Some of the 10 stuff was a little weird, but it was still a crazy awesome show. Just wish I could've seen it with the new uniforms.

3) Cavaliers - I don't know. I saw them twice in one week and the difference was mind-blowing. I saw them at PoD and then they came and used our rehearsal field at North Central College in Illinois so we got to see them perform after their rehearsal that night. These guys are so dedicated to what they do and they pulled off an awesome show this year.

4) Crown - I don't think there's much else to say. Crown just has stunning shows all of the time. I love their style. And come on, that brass.

5) Scouts - This show was precious. I saw it in the very early season and it still sounded great. I love these guys. Their show was definitely better than some of the past years and I think they killed it this season. I just hope they continue to do so.

Favorite Top 5 per the OP's thread request:

1. Crown

2. Cadets

3. Blue Devils

4. Vanguard

5. Cavaliers

1. Crown

2. Bluecoats

3. Madison Scouts

4. Blue Knights

5. Troopers

1. Bluecoats: I'll be regretting I missed the experience of seeing them live for years to come. Thought my brain might explode out my ears during that last push. (In a good way.)

2. SCV: Fast, sexy drill, music arrangements were both sophisticated & utterly engaging.

3. Crown: The whole package.

4. Cadets: 10? Uniforms? Whatever...The gravitas & demand of the opener alone gave me near-continual chills. They completely dominated the field with their stage presence from start to finish.

5. Blue Knights: I'm biased to be sure, but they managed to do something utterly different & rather enigmatic while still taking the audience along with them on the ride.

Blue Devils were seriously growing on me by the end, too. Layers upon layers of effect & nuance on top of that out-of-this world level of performance we've come to expect.