Regardless of final placement, your five most favorite shows

1. SCV

2.Crown

3.Cadets

4.Madison

5.BAC

Most improved from last year : Madison

Biggest disappointment Cavaliers Last year seemed like a step in the right direction and this year they didn't make the jump.

My I'm I dinosaur and that isn't drum corps corps: Bluecoats. Playing into the mikes with the feedback loops made me lose concentration on the show. I was distracted by trying to figuring out the electronics I probably missed a lot of good work by the Corps members on the field.

I only really saw all the shows from prelims - finals...so my favs were

1 - BD, that show moved me great ending and oh that Ballad

2 - Crown, holy moly that hornline and endiing

3 - Scouts, that felt a litte old school

4 - Bluecoats, holy moly what a complete program

5 - The Academy, I loved the show as a whole very enjoyable

6 - The Colts, see above

7 - SCV, super cool effects

If it must be just five, then: Carolina Crown and Bluecoats above all, Blue Devils and Cadets for sure, and to round out the group . . . Blue Knights. With apologies to a number of others, including my Open Class favorite, Legends (not as technically accomplished as SCVC or BDB, to be sure, but more engaging to me).

Wait..........gonna add Colts. Know it definitely wasn't for everyone, but judging by my theater enjoyment and the semifinals crowd reaction, it entertained quite a few people including myself. That's a show I see myself coming back to.

Poor Trixie.

• Like 1

1. SCV

2. Blue Knights

3. Crown

4. Cavies

5. BD

(6) The Cadets

Love this thread. Love that at this point, all posters have varied likes and they do not typically follow placements. I love the Cesario has pushed the each-corps-with-their-own-brand agenda,

It was such a good year, mine may change by morning:

1. Blue Knights

2. Cadets

3. Blue Devils

4. Blue Coats

5. SCV

Edited by tigger2

No real order:

Crown -- Proof that you can simply march and play your way to the very top. A compelling performance from first note to last.

BK -- not usually my cup of tea, but in 2015 I was eager to see them every time they were on the bill. Less was more. Captivating percussion writing.

SCV -- Ramalama drum corps. Super intense; clever drill that made the corps seem twice its size; and of course the big surprise with the lights. And I love it when SCV runs the battery to the front sideline to end a show.

Madison -- Showmanship on steroids.

Academy -- A show that communicated better than any on the field in 2015. LOVED the ending.

Troopers -- Big sound, lots of energy and emotion, a great closer, a lot of risk, fun to watch, and memorable music.

Edited by 2muchcoffeeman

In alphebetical order

Academy

Bluecoats

Blue Devils

Crown

SCV