Prop or 150 performers on the field?

It was a fair question I think.

And I think its been made clear there is not a min age requirment in DCI. Its enlighted many peeps.

The real question remains were there 150 or 151 performing members on the field. THAT is a pretty simple question all on its own.

And no I do not have the ability to screen capture and count for myself. Hence the reason for the question.

Don't worry about counting yourself. DCI has numerous people doing that for you for every corps (and also policing the warmup areas for violations.) :)

Don't worry about counting yourself. DCI has numerous people doing that for you for every corps (and also policing the warmup areas for violations.) :)

I agree. I even stated it somewhere else that its likley if there were 151 performing on the field ,,with this day and age of electronics, videos and screen capture that it would more than likley have been caught and proven by now.

If I am not incorrect, it was I who first raised the whole issue on Thursday night, immediately upon returning home from the theater broadcast. I simply asked the question of whether or not there is a DCI minimum age requirement for all participating members. Ever since then, this whole baloney has taken on a life of its own. What I asked was simply out of honest question . . . and NOT inferring nefarious action on the part of the Blue Devil Drum and Bugle Corps. In the end, that's all it was: a question. Nothing less, nothing more.

At this point in time, I wish to hell that I had never brought up the subject in the first place.

It's not important, but as regards the bolded passage, I think this was the first mention of Clara's impact on BD's size here:

"So Blue Devils have been marching just 149 members all season before tonight and nobody here noticed? Tsk, tsk."

You did post four minutes prior to that about Clara's age:

"By the way, question: is there an actual minimum age requirement for World Class Corps? That girl in the yellow dress in BD's show certainly didn't look anything close to 14 in my eyes."

It's not important, but as regards the bolded passage, I think this was the first mention of Clara's impact on BD's size here:

"So Blue Devils have been marching just 149 members all season before tonight and nobody here noticed? Tsk, tsk."

You did post four minutes prior to that about Clara's age:

"By the way, question: is there an actual minimum age requirement for World Class Corps? That girl in the yellow dress in BD's show certainly didn't look anything close to 14 in my eyes."

Thank you, N.E. And as can be seen by what you posted, I in no way brought up the whole 150/151 question. To be honest, that question never even occured to me. It was simply the age of the young lady that seemed so strange. Not WRONG...simply strange to the eyes.

In through the nose and out through the mouth HT. Now, don't you feel more relaxed?

With you assisting me as the spiritual advisor, Sir...of course. :colgate:

The question has been answered repeatedly here and on Facebook. The Blue Devils marched with 149 all season (only 39 guard members) with the intention of adding the young lady at the very end of the season. Can we close this now?

Well, to be fair:

1. Some people aren't on Facebook;*

2. You can't use DCP's search function to find posts containing "149", because it requires a minimum of four characters; and

3. On DCP, the question appears only to have been first answered (by garfield) at 5:17 AM this morning, in a thread that has fallen to the second page. You can't find the answer in the "Blue Devils 2015 - 'Ink'" thread.

*I'm not on Facebook, but I just assumed after Thursday's reveal that BD has been marching 149 all season, and thus my jocular post that night. According to other posts in the thread where garfield contributed, they actually marched 148 all season, with the addition of Clara bringing the total to 149.