Phantom Regiment 2016

There's a difference between designing it, and executing it at a high quality level.

Seeing 210bpm on a part doesn't make me think they'll all of a sudden be better than they have been the past few years, but that's just me.

• Like 3

There's a difference between designing it, and executing it at a high quality level.

Seeing 210bpm on a part doesn't make me think they'll all of a sudden be better than they have been the past few years, but that's just me.

Perhaps my eyes have been deceiving me, but the corps has been far outperforming their shows the past couple years (and the judging sheets at finals every year agree with me). Their issue has been design, not performance, so I have 100% confidence that this corps will be able to perform whatever product they're giving at the highest level possible.

Edit: wording

Edited by Cappybara
  • Like 4

Perhaps my eyes have been deceiving me, but the corps has been far outperforming their shows the past couple years (and the judging sheets at finals every year agree with me). Their issue has been design, not performance, so I have 0 doubt that they will not be able to perform this at a high level.

Constant staff turnover is taking its toll. Can't develop a consistent design ethos.

• Like 1

Perhaps my eyes have been deceiving me, but the corps has been far outperforming their shows the past couple years (and the judging sheets at finals every year agree with me). Their issue has been design, not performance, so I have 0 doubt that they will not be able to perform this at a high level.

Totally agree with this one. Once they find a slightly better design, they have the horses to make it sing!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't they usually unveil their new uniforms around this time every year?

Edited by losnickes

I bet I could play those 48 counts at that tempo perfectly! Now marching ... that is a different matter.

Rockford has been distracted by visits by Black bears, the furry type like Smokey, Yogi and Booboo.

No photos of corps in Rockford Register Star, the usual go to for sneak peaks at what was worn in Memorial Day performances.