Phantom Regiment 2016

I really like the guard uniform! I enjoy the parts of the corps uniform, although the diagonal transition from the black to white across the chest is a bit jarring. I feel they need a sash or something to make that transition work. However, It is possible that the picture is making it look a bit more mismatched than in person. Personally, I like the color scheme!

EDIT: rewritten to sound like someone who is competent in the English language

Edited by Clutchtow
  • Like 1

I really like the guard uniform! I like the parts of the corps uniform, but the diagonal transition from the black to white across the chest is a bit jarring though, they need a sash or something to make that gel IMO. It may just be the picture though. I like the color scheme personally!

Yeah for me the color scheme isn't the issue, it's the black piece and the way it's fitting onto the corps uniform. If the black part was acting as a stitched on sash with red in the middle, it would have looked much nicer. Like I said before, guard uniform is gorgeous.

This is what I mean by eliminating the black part and making it into a black sash filled in with red:

phantom1.jpg

5axjrEF.jpg

Kinda reminds me of Freelancers cadet-style uniforms... circa 1985. "The corps changes colors as the music changes. Enjoy". Velcro anyone?

• Like 1

Wow.....;those are some gorgeous uniforms! The color scheme is so sharp and dramatic. Love the touch of glitter....without it the uniform would be flat, I think. The guard is beautiful as well! This will all look so bright and effective with the drum finish. Well done, Phantom!! Can't wait to see you in the movie theater next week....and hear the music that I've already come to love!

• Like 2

Yeah for me the color scheme isn't the issue, it's the black piece and the way it's fitting onto the corps uniform. If the black part was acting as a stitched on sash with red in the middle, it would have looked much nicer. Like I said before, guard uniform is gorgeous.

This is what I mean by eliminating the black part and making it into a black sash filled in with red:

Yeah, exactly. Maybe something like this?

Excuse my terrible photoshopping...

Ot7Dyec.jpg

Edited by Clutchtow
  • Like 2

Yeah, exactly. Maybe something like this?

Excuse my terrible photoshopping...

Ot7Dyec.jpg

Looks much better than what they have right now

No, they need to keep doing exactly what they are doing.

so you say

Actually, I like it.

Interesting to see that this uniform is a bit polarizing among people. I saw a few comments on the uniform thread complimenting it too while many of the initial comments on this thread were negative. I want to see these on the field

• Like 2