Phantom Regiment 2016

Maybe they need to hear it bluntly

I would have tried to put it a little gentler. However, I agree. Very disappointing from a visual standpoint, and the two ballads separated by a drum break don't work very well. The second ballad is gorgeous, but having two? I think Regiment is going to drop in placement this year for sure. When you compare what they put out (between Bluecoats, Crown, Cadets and Cavies) there's just no comparison. I didn't see Boston, but I don't see how Regiment will improve on placement this year.

You must not have been around early season. We were supposed to fall to sixth or lower.

I don't ever remember any talk like that in 2008. Can you honestly look at how well 2008 was designed and tell me that visual design has not become a huge problem for Regiment. I love the corps. I'm a classical music honk, so I probably listen to Regiment more than anyone else. It's really tough to see this. Kind of like when Madison started falling down. You could see it happening, but there didn't seem to be any way to stop it.

• Like 2

I wasn't a huge fan of it, but there is a line between criticism and just being mean.

Some of y'all might want to be careful.

I'm trying not to be mean, and hope I am not being mean. There's also a time for honesty and this is it, because something needs to drastically change in Rockford!