MADISON SCOUTS 2016

I really think Madison should explore the best of both worlds. Perform music from the movie Zorro (Latin/fiery) and tell us a great story (Like Pirates from 97)

The Americanos did zorro in like 96-or 97

:)

Crown did Zorro in 2000.

• Like 1

Building upon their fan-friendly production "78th and Madison," the Scouts are proud to announce their 2016 show "Ashley Madison."

I'd hate to see them not make finals for cheating.....

• Like 1

I really think Madison should explore the best of both worlds. Perform music from the movie Zorro (Latin/fiery) and tell us a great story (Like Pirates from 97)

The Americanos did zorro in like 96-or 97

:)

Very cool that they did I like the Americanos...neat little corps.

Madison Scouts are a completely different corps and could offer up a Madisonized version that would probably be epic; like many a Scouts show.

Crown did Zorro in 2000.

They did indeed.

I am sure Madison could easily take Zorro and knock it out of the park....I have no doubt :)

Personally I would like to see the Scouts revisit a swashbuckling, pirate themed show. But, if not, Latin would work.

I'd love to see them do a show exploring all the movements of the Paul Hart piece Remembrance.

The piece of it they did back in 1990 and 98 was just a small fragment and there's so much

great material there. Plus, they can work in a theme of "Remembrance" to lost loves and lost

heroes or something.

Part of me would also love to see them do Lemon Squeeze again, just so they will put out that

famous (infamous) T-shirt again!

Or.....better yet....it would be great to see them explore more music that they've never done before

with an even more layered story line and design...yet keeping with the "spirit" of Madison with all

the power, emotion, and aggression that they are known for!

I'd love to see them do a show exploring all the movements of the Paul Hart piece Remembrance.

The piece of it they did back in 1990 and 98 was just a small fragment and there's so much

great material there. Plus, they can work in a theme of "Remembrance" to lost loves and lost

heroes or something.

Part of me would also love to see them do Lemon Squeeze again, just so they will put out that

famous (infamous) T-shirt again!

Or.....better yet....it would be great to see them explore more music that they've never done before

with an even more layered story line and design...yet keeping with the "spirit" of Madison with all

the power, emotion, and aggression that they are known for!

The Paul Hart stuff would be great.