MADISON SCOUTS 2016

Nice one Tez.

I hope the corps finally does the Yanni: Live at the he Acropolas that I've been pushing.

I'll settle for John Tesh meets John Denver, with John Bonham inspired drum features.

• Like 1

I like Enya. I hope the corps plays Enya.

Building on the success of sixteen measures buried in the '96 show, it's definitely going to be an all John Tesh show.

:music:

• Like 1

Building on the success of sixteen measures buried in the '96 show, it's definitely going to be an all John Tesh show.

:music:

It's been a dream of mine for 18 years. Love the Tesh. So mellow, so easy to listen to, here's to hoping!

I'll settle for Hang 'em High though.

I hope they announce soon though, in all seriousness.

Someone else may announce that they're doing a Muppet show, and then it's not big news anymore.

It's KISS!!!

Detroit Rock City, Beth, God Gave Rock N Roll To You, and I Want To Rock N Roll All Night will make up the musical selections!!!!

Can't wait.

Apologies if you heard this story from me before, but I helped start a mini corps in Austin that did nothing but hair band and metal music, drum corps style. Our first charts were all KISS - Detroit Rock City, Shout it out Loud, Love Gun, I Want to Rock and Roll All Night and God Gave Rock and Roll To You. (We had to cut GGRRTY, which was a crime, because I had figured out how to do it measure for measure like Blue Devils' When a Man Loves a Woman - it would have been great for the folks who caught the reference.) After playing those tunes for 5 years, I'm content to never, ever hear them again. :music:

Mike

Apologies if you heard this story from me before, but I helped start a mini corps in Austin that did nothing but hair band and metal music, drum corps style. Our first charts were all KISS - Detroit Rock City, Shout it out Loud, Love Gun, I Want to Rock and Roll All Night and God Gave Rock and Roll To You. (We had to cut GGRRTY, which was a crime, because I had figured out how to do it measure for measure like Blue Devils' When a Man Loves a Woman - it would have been great for the folks who caught the reference.) After playing those tunes for 5 years, I'm content to never, ever hear them again. :music:

Mike

Sorry Mike. Looks like no Madison viewing for you in 2016 then.

Based on what I've seen from Facebook friends, there's an official announcement coming this afternoon.

:peek: