MADISON SCOUTS 2016

So in 1999 we played the music, didn't have a thorough storyline because that wasn't really a big thing, and presented a pretty happy and up version of the music.

Look at the graphic and title, something tells me it won't be the same version we did.

I wouldn't worry, the corps is in good hands from a design standpoint.

Yeah...kind of figured that, but adding my "I hope" energy to the equation....like they'l listen to me. Lol!

But yeah, I can see a very intense, dark powerful show coming out of Madison. And there's so much thematically to delve into....not

just the person Judas, but the whole concept of deceit and betrayal....selling your soul, etc...all great themes! One thing I would

like to see return is that "sledge-hammer hitting metal" sound effect that mimics the nails being pounded in....that was a chilling effect!

• Like 1

I like it. "Heaven on Their Minds" was a strong opener (and, IMO, the only part from the musical I really enjoy). A whole show based around that, and the basic idea of Judas, has a ton of musical/emotional potential.

I'll start drinking the Green/Red/Gold Kool-Aid.

Edited by ShutUpAndPlayYerGuitar
  • Like 1

I'm sitting here thinking about all of the directions that they can go with this suddenly dark turn...

I haven't been this excited in a long long time oh my God

Not too crazy about the fact that they're doing music they've done in the past, but I'm excited to see what they can do with a dark concept.

How about the traditional green uniforms with black pants? #MadisonBlackout?

• Like 1

Your breakthrough comes just at the darkest hour of the night!!! I'm excited about this show already!!!