MADISON SCOUTS 2016

Just glad to see the Scouts moving in the right direction and interested to see how Matthews and the other new staff additions can impact the corps. They never should have let Van get away in the first place. That guy knows his stuff.

Some thoughts.

So first thing, if anyone thinks this thing is a rehash of 99 you're not watching the same thing I am.

I LOVE THE ELECTRIC GUITAR. Cool stuff! And the rest of the electronic stuff for that matter, I'm loving modern Madison, thanks for taking that step.

The overall tone of this show is very dark and dreary, in a good way. Love the impact moments, some huge moments.

LOW angle, but from the velocity of how they're moving and the drill last year, I'm looking forward to seeing it from up top.

Overall, great first impression. Looking forward to seeing it Sunday on the webcast!

So can someone give me a brief rundown of the story? Been meaning to do that, but just haven't gotten around to it. Feel like it'll make me appreciate some things more.

• Like 3

Now that's the Scouts I know and love.

• Like 2