MADISON SCOUTS 2016

On a positive note, I really like the changes/tweaks musically and visually that the staff has made so far since the Stanford show! Keep it coming.

• Like 2

Speaking of the drumline...have they switched away from the mylar heads yet? If not, i could see that being part of the dirt. Also not so sure I agree with mylar early with a switch to kevlar later. The two have a whole different feel and i'd imagine it takes the ears some time to adjust to a switch. That doen't explain problems with tenors, but that practice makes me wonder about snares. Do any other lines to that?

Comments like this are exactly why I have zero respect for some DCP users, and makes me wish that we weren't alums of the same organization.

How do you find any time to do anything when you spend so much of your day crying over all your perceived slights?

Grow a pair, dude.

• Like 1

How do you find any time to do anything when you spend so much of your day crying over all your perceived slights?

Grow a pair, dude.

Exactly my point. Thanks for the maturity and class!

MYNWA

Edited by tesmusic

Exactly my point. Thanks for the maturity and class!

MYNWA

Yeah, your schtick has worn very thin and several posters now have told you the same thing. It appears that being annoying is the one thing you're good at, so you do it to the best of your ability, no matter what.

I can assure you that the vast majority of alums that read these posts perceive you in exactly the same way as the rest of us do.

Probably in your best interest to take some time off before you further embarrass yourself.

Edited by BigBadMadMan
  • Like 2

Yeah, your schtick has worn very thin and several posters now have told you the same thing. It appears that being annoying is the one thing you're good at, so you do it to the best of your ability, no matter what.

I can assure you that the vast majority of alums that read these posts perceive you in exactly the same way as the rest of us do.

Probably in your best interest to take some time off before you further embarrass yourself.

You're so right, just on everything!

Thanks for being you. We need more alums out there like you who have such hatred for the corps, the experience, the brotherhood.

MYNWA, bro!

Edited by tesmusic

I'm sure they're on top of things, but staff needs to start figuring out where things are going wrong or they're gonna get left behind and we'll see the Men battling for a finals spot. Seems the numbers have leveled while others are passing or creeping up.

I'm sure they're on top of things, but staff needs to start figuring out where things are going wrong or they're gonna get left behind and we'll see the Men battling for a finals spot. Seems the numbers have leveled while others are passing or creeping up.

The SAME thing happened last year at DCI Minnesota. I'm not worried (yet).

The SAME thing happened last year at DCI Minnesota. I'm not worried (yet).

The problem is, for whatever reason this low score keeps happening in Minnesota (whether it's "dirty drums", or "bad design", or "the ghost of a-not-dead Scott Stewart," or "the man keeping us down," or whatever), this low score really does have a lasting negative effect on Madison for the next part of the season, for at least two reasons, both having to do with the way the schedule for San Antonio and Atlanta is determined. Being down in the 10-12 range has them performing potentially several hours (with the intermissions, etc.) before corps they were consistently beating before tonight. When that happens, it's awfully hard for them to put up big enough numbers to jump back up to where they were. And, because they're performing that early, they end up getting significantly less rehearsal time than the other corps that, before tonight, they were right with. So, they stay dirtier, fail to get the numbers, keep performing earlier, get less rehearsal time, ad nauseam.

Is it fatal? No, of course not. Is it a significant issue? Yes.

• Like 1