MADISON SCOUTS 2016

However, I once again thoroughly enjoyed the Scouts' show tonight. 5-year old loved it. Wife loved it. She thought--as a very casual fan--that it was the first Scouts show in recent memory that didn't have at least one cringe-worthy design moment. She also thought that both guard and drill looked significantly better than in recent past...no matter what scores they might be getting.

There you have it...First Regional...The more things change, the more they stay the same! Looks like Madison is somewhere between 9th and 12th right now. Don't try to put any lipstick on it!...It is what it is!

She thought--as a very casual fan--that it was the first Scouts show in recent memory that didn't have at least one cringe-worthy design moment.

Gotta dance...

• Like 1

You're so right, just on everything!

Thanks for being you. We need more alums out there like you who have such hatred for the corps, the experience, the brotherhood.

MYNWA, bro!

Seriously? Come on Man. Stop with the straw Man. No Madison Scout alumni hates the Scouts, the experience, or the brotherhood. You know this.

And please stop with the whole "I'm a better fan that the rest of you" shtick.

• Like 2

While some of you Madison alums were on here arguing and pontificating about where your precious marching band should be placing, I was getting laid. ;)

• Like 4

While some of you Madison alums were on here arguing and pontificating about where your precious marching band should be placing, I was getting laid. ;)

No clue how this fits in, but I'm drunk, so congrats! 👍🏻
  • Like 1

Seriously? Come on Man. Stop with the straw Man. No Madison Scout alumni hates the Scouts, the experience, or the brotherhood. You know this.

And please stop with the whole "I'm a better fan that the rest of you" shtick.

He's so entrenched at this point. We know that no alum hates the corps, but he can't wrap his head around the idea that you can love something and still be critical of it.

I may be looking through green colored glasses but from what I saw from last night, I think at this point the biggest issue with Madison is they just need to clean, clean, clean. The show has plenty of visual and musical demand to be in the top seven at least in my opinion for what it's worth, and I have been around this activity since 1978. I wouldn't count them out just yet.

Edited by Madcityscout

He's so entrenched at this point. We know that no alum hates the corps, but he can't wrap his head around the idea that you can love something and still be critical of it.

Be critical all you want, but maybe focus your energy in a way that will work. When was the last time you reached out to the staff with concerns, stopped by a rehearsal, volunteered with the corps?

I highly doubt any of that gas happens recently, if ever.

But yeah, I'm wrong for calling people out for sitting behind a screen name and #####ing about the corps.