MADISON SCOUTS 2016

The only "true" way of knowing where any corps stands within "today's" judging system of grouping, or slotting if you will (I know, nobody likes that term, but it's reality), is that you have to have everyone performing at the same show, with the same panel. People get all excited on night "A" via a several point jump, and then when their favorite corps drops by 3 points on night "B", it's cataclysmic! I want to see the Scouts salvage all they can out of this program this summer...But, now we have to wait and see if reality has set in.

Of course, but remember, the scores are also a comparison to the other corps in the event. No, it doesn't mean these spreads will remain the same at San Antonio or Finals, but tonight's score and spread by the Scouts is promising. It's also promising in the light of the fact that Scouts are playing difficult music while marching a difficult drill. I think Blue Stars show design is great. So great that I have them pegged for 7th at finals. I also think Academy's show is better designed then Scouts, but we have to remember there is more to a score than design, and frankly, Academy just doesn't have the demand or content to match Madison.

You cannot compare scores from different shows, but this is a head-to-head, non-TOC show, so it is very promising.

Different shows...

Nope.

• Like 1

We here at Stanbury Uniforms are very proud of our relationship with the Madison Scouts! ‪#‎stanburyproud‬ Please share with your Madison Scout brothers! I am offering a personal donation to the Scouts if there are more then 500 shares of this video.

https://youtu.be/F47pS5ev-GA

• Like 2

:cool:

Edited by madalumni

No. YOU wipe that look off YOUR face! And you really need to get ahold

of the real Captain....he's like "Bot dot dah dut DAT!"

I'm wondering if (and hoping) the Scouts have enough content in this year's program to move back up a spot or

two if they clean what they have. I know some have pointed out design/concept flaws with the Judas theme, but

I wonder if there are tweaks they can make where the judges would reward them some more needed GE points.

I imagine in critique, some judges have offered things they can do to improve the show.

I can't imagine a judge or judges that would tell the staff "Sorry, you're SOL because this whole thing is a train wreck".

Anyway, back to my wish....that the Men of Madison can clean like mofos and gnaw their way up the

rankings in this last week and a half!

Edited by madalumni