MADISON SCOUTS 2016

Man I still hope, pray and believe that the guys will pull it out next week.

• Like 1

I just know it. I just know it. Madison is out, BAC is in. Just watch! It's going to happen. I'm so bummed.

When the BAC pit girl video went viral, someone speculated (in a post that would have made Glenn Beck proud) that Karma, the deity of your choice, the judges, or whatever one needs to get them by, would make sure that BAC was in finals because DCI needed BAC in to get more viral video hits.

Depends on what you believe in, I suppose. It sucks fighting from the 13th spot. Signed, a Trooper mark

• Like 1

Sad that there are so few corps left

Other than Star, all of the corps that went by the way-side did so under their own accord. Whether it was due to gross, and I mean gross financial mismanagement or due to substandard performance like this stellar example of DCI greatness: June 29, 1987; DCI show in Terre Haute, IN; Prairie Fire scored a 5.9; that is correct, 5.9. Yep; I sure was extremely sad when that fine example of DCI greatness folded I tell ya!!! Sorry, but unless we are talking Star, all other corps for one reason or another ‘deserved’ to go away.

Other than Star, all of the corps that went by the way-side did so under their own accord. Whether it was due to gross, and I mean gross financial mismanagement or due to substandard performance like this stellar example of DCI greatness: June 29, 1987; DCI show in Terre Haute, IN; Prairie Fire scored a 5.9; that is correct, 5.9. Yep; I sure was extremely sad when that fine example of DCI greatness folded I tell ya!!! Sorry, but unless we are talking Star, all other corps for one reason or another ‘deserved’ to go away.

I really don't think Glassmen, Suncoast Sound, Freelancers, 27th Lancers, Velvet Knights, (just to name a few) derserved to go away. Lets not also forget when YEA cut Crossmen loose almost destroying them and Madison Scouts organization cut Southwind loose.

! Sorry, but unless we are talking Star, all other corps for one reason or another ‘deserved’ to go away.

I feel sorry for you... I really do.

I feel sorry for you... I really do.

I feel sorry for the kids where their corps was so far in the red parents had to get their own kids home from Indy; I feel sorry for the kids who were stuck out on the road mid-tour because a corps failed to pay the bus bill; I feel sorry for the kids who were out on the road where their corps failed to pay for liability insurance; I feel sorry for the kids where their corps was over $300,000 in debt before the tour even began; I feel sorry for the kids who were out on the road with their corps when there was no corps money to restock the food truck; and there are hundreds and hundreds of these corps which, yes, 'deserved' to fold.

I feel sorry for the kids where their corps was so far in the red parents had to get their own kids home from Indy; I feel sorry for the kids who were stuck out on the road mid-tour because a corps failed to pay the bus bill; I feel sorry for the kids who were out on the road where their corps failed to pay for liability insurance; I feel sorry for the kids where their corps was over $300,000 in debt before the tour even began; I feel sorry for the kids who were out on the road with their corps when there was no corps money to restock the food truck; and there are hundreds and hundreds of these corps which, yes, 'deserved' to fold.

NO Corps deserved to fold. There were many circumstances, that with many of them, you nor I know nothing about. Such as Suncoast's sponsor (Circle K) backing out because they wouldn't skip '86 finals to perform at a ####### company picnic. Most corps aren't/weren't as fortunate as BD, SCV, Cadets, and company. That's a big reason why people unjustly hated Star - because they had money. People blamed them for 27th folding, because somehow the absurd idea was flying around that if 27 made '86 finals they wouldn't have folded. Because if Star hadn't been born, 27 would have been 12th in '85 and '86. Few knew that Star actually helped other corps, because Star didn't parade around letting everyone know. THE AUDIENCE is why Star left. They way they were treated was just disgusting. So please stop talking about things you know nothing about.

Edited by henry7184