MADISON SCOUTS 2016

You're right. I guess it's not any different than kids having to make arrangements to be in spring training before the school year ends. One thing for sure, schools being back on August 1 has had to create some logistical challenges for DCI here in Indianapolis .

Yes. i read that DCI had to put up many corps into hotels starting wedesday.

Did anyone see Quarter Finals at the Theater (or in person) last night? How did the Scouts do?

I saw their score, but was wondering how they did overall. I'm sure the crowd loved them and everything,

but just wondering if anyone had any thoughts/insights. :)

Anyway, crank it up another level tonight Madison! BYBO!

Did anyone see Quarter Finals at the Theater (or in person) last night? How did the Scouts do?

I saw their score, but was wondering how they did overall. I'm sure the crowd loved them and everything,

but just wondering if anyone had any thoughts/insights. :)

Anyway, crank it up another level tonight Madison! BYBO!

I had a friend who was there last night and said they were awesome. He was surprised they placed so low. He's not a judge, and I'm not a judge, but I will say BAC is in, Madison is out. Just watch...it's going to happen.

Edited by henry7184

Why do you say that? Just curious.

Same reason he said basically the same thing in the BAC thread.

So that means BAC would have to make up about 1.5 points tonight and Madison will score worse than last night I guess.

it's ridiculous that we are back to focusing on the possible score of another corps as to whether we make finals...and don't give me that b.s about politics either. This season falls squarely on the shoulders of the design team.

edit-- I suppose this statement comes across as a bit harsh. I have nothing but respect for the men in the superman suits this year as I do every year; however, they were not given a vehicle to capitalize on the forward momentum of last year. The goal posts in this activity are changing every year and I don't think we are doing a good job of staying on the front side of the curve.

Edited by scout9193

it's ridiculous that we are back to focusing on the possible score of another corps as to whether we make finals...and don't give me that b.s about politics either. This season falls squarely on the shoulders of the design team.

We will see how ridiculous you think it is tonight.

Edited by henry7184