MADISON SCOUTS 2016

I want 13 corps to make Finals, honestly. I think Madison's good enough, but I don't want to see Boston bumped either. Can't DCI just "arrange" a tie in Semis?

-Mike

I find it so interesting that people want large change ups in scoring and more volatility in corps placements, but as soon as a new guard corps displaces an old guard corps, people get uncomfortable and we start getting requests for finals to be expanded.

Can't have it both ways.

• Like 4

I find it so interesting that people want large change ups in scoring and more volatility in corps placements, but as soon as a new guard corps displaces an old guard corps, people get uncomfortable and we start getting requests for finals to be expanded.

Can't have it both ways.

Amen!

Can't have it both ways.

Eh, I think people are just saying they want 13 corps in instead of saying they want one corps out. I don't think anyone wants to say "HEY! I hope that Madison Scouts/Boston Crusaders/The Academy/Troopers don't make finals so one of them do".

Though I wouldn't mind a tie...........lol.

Eh, I think people are just saying they want 13 corps in instead of saying they want one corps out. I don't think anyone wants to say "HEY! I hope that Madison Scouts/Boston Crusaders/The Academy/Troopers don't make finals so one of them do".

And reading your comment again Cappybara might have read it wrong with my response, and I totally agree.

But I still don't think anyone wants to say someone misses.

Maybe it has to do with what placement and what corps are tying for a spot. Cause in 2000 when Cavies/Cadets tied, a riot almost ensued lol.

And reading your comment again Cappybara might have read it wrong with my response, and I totally agree.

But I still don't think anyone wants to say someone misses.

Yeah I'm not trying to say people want anyone out, it just seems to me that the attitude of wanting more scoring volatility vs not wanting a perennial finalist to get bumped out of finals are at odds with each other. One thing has to give.

Edit: wording

Edited by Cappybara
  • Like 1

I'll say it I want Boston out because between them, Academy, and Madison I enjoy them the least. I want Academy in and if it comes down to it and one of these groups is on the bubble sadly I want them out. I'm selfish because I want to see Academy Saturday.
  • Like 4

Academy widening the spread tonight in Rome, NY over the Scouts...

Boston spread went from 4 pts yesterday to 5 pts today against Phantom. Looks like Academy is in safely and the fight is between Boston and Madison. Currently Madison has the higher score and a better seed going into finals week I believe.

Academy widening the spread tonight in Rome, NY over the Scouts...

1.4 on Friday, 1.3 tonight, but yes, widening.

#math

#justkeep#####ing