MADISON SCOUTS 2016

We were the rockstars of DCI.

Were. Those days are gone, my friend. At least, it would seem. It's been 11 years since the Scouts cracked the Top 6. And they've been out of Finals twice in that period, versus twice in the 33 years prior.

The new rock stars of DCI are running up ramps and wearing bodysuits instead of uniforms.

Edited by BigBadMadMan

Despite falling out of finals, Madison had a very entertaining show, and one I was happy to watch all summer. I have no doubt the staff will examine, learn, retool and come back firing on all cylinders.

Thanks for 2016, and I look forward to 2017!

Mike

• Like 4

Folks called it before prelims. Unbelievable.

Were. Those days are gone, my friend. At least, it would seem. It's been 11 years since the Scouts cracked the Top 6. And they've been out of Finals twice in that period, versus twice in the 33 years prior.

The new rock stars of DCI are running up ramps and wearing bodysuits instead of uniforms.

I'm a former Crusader and while it is no fault of BAC ,,, Madison is out and looking in. THANK Jesus you are not 27 lancers and will fold up shop over the top 12. MADISON is a great corps with GREAT tradition. There are a few with me that have the real old school feel and Madison is one. Even if I wished the corps ill will over 1988. I just did not want you guys to win. Even so the show was the bomb and this YEARS members deserve the credit for a Great show! Use this as a stepping stone to next year.

Edited by E3D
  • Like 1

I heard someone...presumably from BC...screaming about getting in by .3. Don't know for sure...but it looks like Scouts are out. I'm here...and there is no way this should be true...IMO. Bummed

I am ####### done with this stupid mother-####### activity. By all. DCI can go #### itself.

I can understand and relate.

Step back and reflect. Madison is great and no reason to back out.

You guys have been #1 and no reason to not get there again.

• Like 1

I am ####### done with this stupid mother-####### activity. By all. DCI can go #### itself.

Why are you upset? A few hours ago you ticked off serious Scout fans/alumni by predicting Madison would get beat by Boston. Both corps need to get their acts together soon or continue to be stepping stone corps.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

While Madison didn't make finals, I still greatly enjoyed their program. Nobody plays like they do, and they can always elicit a standing ovation from the crowd. They've got a proven design team and instructors. While this year was a bit of a miss, I know theat they'll be clawing their way into finals next year.

Stay classy, Madison, and thanks for the great season.

• Like 5