MADISON SCOUTS 2016

Just wanted to say thanks for one of the best shows in the Nashville presentation. I thought your show was vastly underscored, was certainly one of the three or four most well received shows in Music City—probably the single largest TOC audience on the tour.

Scouts will be fine, don't hang you head, you have nothing to feel badly about.

I am ####### done with this stupid mother-####### activity. By all. DCI can go #### itself.

Bye.

• Like 1

Well my annual donation will still go to the Scouts. Not sure I'll be watching anymore though. I just don't like the content anymore.

• Like 1

I've been waiting for that late-season Boston surge to happen (it happens every year it seems for them and BK), and I think that the Allentown show finally confirmed it's happening again this year.

I knew it! That being said, I still enjoy the Scouts more than most of the top 12. I can't wait to see what show they have next year. Thank you Scouts for always putting on a show that I enjoy!

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

While Madison didn't make finals, I still greatly enjoyed their program. Nobody plays like they do, and they can always elicit a standing ovation from the crowd. They've got a proven design team and instructors. While this year was a bit of a miss, I know theat they'll be clawing their way into finals next year.

Stay classy, Madison, and thanks for the great season.

Hold on now. Seems like Henry loves the corps. Let him have his time to deal with it NO?

adversity is a growing pain or learning exp. depending on who ya speak with. Lets chalk this up to passion. Let them be and have next year.

• Like 1

For the fans who love the scout shows of the past I think you may see them go in a totally different direction next year. The days of old scouts are gone if I were a betting man.

Time to become a pretentious WGI/BOA hybrid. Load the field with broadway props, put on neon pink body suits and totally sell out. SMH....real drum corps is dead.

• Like 1

The key.. is to design for the modern equation using the style of the corps. SCV, Cavies, and PR are still on the dance floor and doing that. Will it get them another plate on the trophy? Maybe, maybe not. But it's possible to retain your style and compete. Just have to plan better, further ahead.

• Like 4

Time to become a pretentious WGI/BOA hybrid. Load the field with broadway props, put on neon pink body suits and totally sell out. SMH....real drum corps is dead.

I suggest you watch SCV, they're performing right now.

• Like 8