MADISON SCOUTS 2016

That said, congrats to Boston. I helped those guys out a couple of years ago and I have nothing but good to say about their organization and their Alumni. Good group of people.

• Like 8

Ok, so the men from Madison don't need pity. Not meant to be from me. Your show rocked, guys! Truly entertaining. Missing out on finals can't be easy, but know that those in the stands were equally disappointed in the Scouts not making finals as much as they were happy for BAC.

I've said it earlier in this thread. Madison's show was one of my favs this year. Wish I could see it one more time but glad I got to enjoy it when I did.

There's no love lost for Madison!

Edited by drumcorpsfever
  • Like 2

Great show, Scouts! Your prelim performance was simply amazing. The show design is top notch, I'm not even a huge fan of Jesus Christ Superstar but I loved the way the design team put this vehicle on the field.

I know that the judges didn't appreciate how difficult this show was nor how clean you were able to perform it, but this fan sure did. Your team had more talent and displayed it better than any of the corps I saw in the top 12. DCI and the fans lose the best show of 2016 for this and it's really not fair. It sucks. But I'm so proud to be a Scout Alumni because of the show you did. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you!

That said, congrats to Boston. I helped those guys out a couple of years ago and I have nothing but good to say about their organization and their Alumni. Good group of people.

Congrats to MS for bring us great drum corps for many decades and this year as well. You have been one of my favorite DC. Good luck to the future.

• Like 2

Madison Scouts - You were my first love, and still are. (Don't tell my wife). Here's to a 2017 show that makes me all tingly inside.

• Like 2

I am ####### done with this stupid mother-####### activity. By all. DCI can go #### itself.

Oh, for God's sake, get a grip. It's marching band, not world peace.

And please be respectful of the others reading here by using your language filter.

Is it ALL about placement and winning?

• Like 1

Why? Because Boston polished their show to a higher sheen than Scouts did over the last two weeks? How is that politics?

Agreed. I wrote Boston off after San Antonio. At Allentown wow Boston wowed me.... And Madison didn't.

They tried too hard to be 99 and not be 99 at the same time.

• Like 1

They tried too hard to be 99 and not be 99 at the same time.

THISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHIS!!!!!!

• Like 2