MADISON SCOUTS 2016

What's a "bae?"

It means poop. Unless punctuated such as B.A.E. Then it's an endearing term.

But the true definition is poop. I believe it's Swedish.

Oh, and I'm not making that up and trying to be a jerk. Look it up.

I agree that the Scouts should have been in the show tonight. I saw them multiple times while they were in CA.Their show was about my favorite this summer.I am so bummed that they weren't performing tonight that I am not watching the webcast....

And I am happy that there are still two excellent world class corps that are still all male!! They are iconic. And I remember when there were multiple all female corps...

• Like 1

It's funny how people say that Madison should have never done JCSS since it was done in 1999. But I never heard this much criticism when Phantom did Spartacus again in 2008. They did it twice before that when I was marching in the 80s. And I'm with you stlkeener, I'm not watching the broadcast tonight as well.

It's funny how people say that Madison should have never done JCSS since it was done in 1999. But I never heard this much criticism when Phantom did Spartacus again in 2008. They did it twice before that when I was marching in the 80s. And I'm with you stlkeener, I'm not watching the broadcast tonight as well.

The difference is, Phantom's sequel was well done and drew the audience in. I still think sequels in general should be avoided though

Edited by Cappybara

I'm usually not one to dwell on scores because it goes nowhere and this night is already done and in the books, but I'm trying to figure something out. On semis, BAC scored 85.525 and Scouts scored 85.263 which resulted in BAC moving to finals. Tonight, BAC scored 84.800. Seems fishy to me that they dropped that low but then again I might just be overthinking it and the performers got the finals performance nerves, anyone care to elaborate? With all of that being said, every single one of the corps, world and open class, did their best this season and it was fun to watch. Can't wait to see what 2017 has in store!