MADISON SCOUTS 2016

YOU had me at Scott Boerma and Madison brass book. THAT's a magical combination that is time tested!

Absolutely!

There's a great pic on Facebook of Boerma, Chris Harmon, Bill Zeier, and Van Mathews that makes me feel 19 again!

So glad the organization has those 4 involved, as well as Chad Duggan, Dann Peterson, Chris Komnick and others.

I'm an absolute super fan of my beloved corps, but this combination is simply superb.

• Like 2

I had not heard anything in recent years that has me this excited from what I heard on the alumni feed!!!

Edited by Madcityscout
  • Like 2

Totally, totally agree!!!

Personally, I'm SUPER excited to hear them in Massillon this year! I convinced my dad to go because of their rep :colgate:

Why is everybody so quiet on here? Season is almost here. I remember a few years back when the Scouts were not so competitive and there was somebody that had something to say all of the time.

Why is everybody so quiet on here? Season is almost here. I remember a few years back when the Scouts were not so competitive and there was somebody that had something to say all of the time.

There were 2 actually brother.

One is stuck in 1981, the other has a Napolean complex. They'll be back because they use DCP to post and ##### and don't have a grasp on what's going on because they don't participate in the alum page on FB nor attend rehearsals and shows. They find it more constructive to hide behind false screen names and be elite.

Wow! Seriously brother?