MADISON SCOUTS 2016

Wow! Seriously brother?

Yea, you'll see. It's lame but they'll be back.

I'll give you this-There are charts that we played in 99 that are updated, at the same time, it's not a rehash of what we did. Tons of music we didn't use, and the items that we did use are fresh and exciting.

The musical book is going to be exciting, fresh, but most definitely a Scott Boerma Madison brass book, mixed with great percussion music design.

Take this for what it's worth, but Jimmy Elvord was at January camp that I attended, and seemed to be very impressed by design and execution at that camp.

As for clips I've heard in recent days/weeks, I think you'll be pleased.

Yes. There's a great kid from CADETS 13-15 marching Madison guard this year and he loves it. Loves the kids in the guard and is happy to be there. Great kid so I'm a Madison fan this year (along with a Cadet homer)...They should both be great! Edited by Tobias

GOOOOOD LORD.....Listening to the clips on the Madison alumni facebook site...I'm so pumped. Pretty amazed at the quality this early, but the music itself is just WOW level.

• Like 1

I'll give you this-There are charts that we played in 99 that are updated, at the same time, it's not a rehash of what we did. Tons of music we didn't use, and the items that we did use are fresh and exciting.

The musical book is going to be exciting, fresh, but most definitely a Scott Boerma Madison brass book, mixed with great percussion music design.

Take this for what it's worth, but Jimmy Elvord was at January camp that I attended, and seemed to be very impressed by design and execution at that camp.

As for clips I've heard in recent days/weeks, I think you'll be pleased.

With all due respect and I REALLY mean that, if Jimmy Elvord approved a modern day show design and brass book, I might would be concerned. That said, all in context- I am happy he is still coming around. A legend.

With all due respect and I REALLY mean that, if Jimmy Elvord approved a modern day show design and brass book, I might would be concerned. That said, all in context- I am happy he is still coming around. A legend.

This is why I stated on the prediction thread that this show is definitely NOT a rehash. People are going to be shocked. And they need to recognize that Madison is back with a vengeance.

Everybody starts from somewhere. And as a good friend and BK board member told me last week. Why not?

There were 2 actually brother.

One is stuck in 1981, the other has a Napolean complex. They'll be back because they use DCP to post and ##### and don't have a grasp on what's going on because they don't participate in the alum page on FB nor attend rehearsals and shows. They find it more constructive to hide behind false screen names and be elite.

^^^^Look at this guy. I don't participate because it's been made clear that criticism isn't allowed. And the Scouts deserved plenty.