MADISON SCOUTS 2016

I don't think I've ever seen a closer say the same. I'm sure they've got some tricks up their sleeves.

I'm really excited to see this one. I trust your opinions, like I said seeing positive things from some of you who didn't sugar coat things in 2013 and 2014 has me excited to see what's going on.

I don't think I've ever seen a closer say the same. I'm sure they've got some tricks up their sleeves.

I'm really excited to see this one. I trust your opinions, like I said seeing positive things from some of you who didn't sugar coat things in 2013 and 2014 has me excited to see what's going on.

I'll buy you a beer if they disappoint you at finals...hell I'll buy you one if you are excited too!

After watching the final Trafalgar run through, I do have one concern about the show. I know it's early and there's plenty of time to fix/change/correct....but toward the end, from about just before the company front push to the end....it feels a little scattered and disjointed. It doesn't seem to flow all that well. The best description I could think of is someone telling you a very cool story, they're just about to bring the story full circle, but they keep stretching it along and periodically talk about something else before finally getting to the point. Does that make sense? Am I the only one that thinks the ending could use some smoothing out?

After watching the final Trafalgar run through, I do have one concern about the show. I know it's early and there's plenty of time to fix/change/correct....but toward the end, from about just before the company front push to the end....it feels a little scattered and disjointed. It doesn't seem to flow all that well. The best description I could think of is someone telling you a very cool story, they're just about to bring the story full circle, but they keep stretching it along and periodically talk about something else before finally getting to the point. Does that make sense? Am I the only one that thinks the ending could use some smoothing out?

I haven't noticed that. But, like you stated earlier, it is early enough to make the necessary changes, adjustments going forward for the finished product in August. I know last year's show changed from the movie premiere to finals in August.

• Like 1

Because kick ### music on its own doesn't seem to fit the mold of what the sheets are looking for these days, which is unfortunate IMO. Looking forward to the Scouts show this year, but based on their tour schedule unlikely to see it live.