MADISON SCOUTS 2016

Are you sure the Knigets (pronounced via Monty python) will have their show finished by finals?

• Like 1

I had such higher hopes for Scouts than this. Feel like I'm witnessing Auburn football all over again..high expectations that nose dive

I had such higher hopes for Scouts than this. Feel like I'm witnessing Auburn football all over again..high expectations that nose dive

Blue Stats beat Madison by 2 and a half points last year this week. It's July. It's one show.

And also, Blue Stars AND Madison both beat last years sixth place corps, or stayed ahead in the case of Madison. That's something for both to smile about.

Edited by DrumManTx

Lots of time in the season left. Relax

• Like 2

I get that, but I had higher expectations. A big jump where this wouldn't even be close. A move by Scouts to that next tier.

They're on the right track. Nothing moves quickly in this activity except the hot water for the showers.

Are you sure the Knigets (pronounced via Monty python) will have their show finished by finals?

I'm sure the Knights will finish their show by season's end.

As for the Knigets, given that they can only say "Ni!" and "Eckie, eckie!", I'm not sure if they'll ever be finished.

• Like 1

Well played sir. I think they've got writers block on that show. They've been throwing so much on the field they now are at a point of, do they throw the large 2 sided kitchen sink in as well, or just the single sink.