Tickets to the Biggest DCA Show of the Year: "2015 Championship Pr

I guess seeing Al listed as infamous in some ads is due to his former status as a member of the "worlds most dangerous band"?

A WAR IS COMING TO CLIFTON STADIUM THIS SATURDAY!

Will this be the weekend that there is a change at the top of DCA?

Will the Caballeros catch the Buccaneers?

Will Cadets2 solidify their placement in the top 4 or will Fusion Core reclaim the advantage? Don't forget the White Sabers are right on their heels.

What will happen between the Bushwackers, Sunrisers, and Hurricanes?

TICKETS ARE STILL ON SALE, do not wait for the long line at the box office. This is the DCA show OF THE YEAR!

Take advantage of seats on the 50 with guaranteed parking, meal voucher, and gift bag by purchasing a couple VIP tickets.

All seats held for group seating have been released to the general public, so GREAT seats are still available. Purchase now and tickets will be held at the will call window when you arrive.

Click on the link below.

www.bushwackers.org/tickets

Home-Show-White.jpg

Tickets are REALLY starting to fly out the window! DONT wait! Get your seats today!

This is going to be a show for the ages!

Three things about this show...

1. I'm driving up from Baltimore to check out the 'wackers rehearsal and sit in the audience for the show.

2. I'll make sure to get you all a review of the show.

3. I'm bringing back a pizza... and if anyone wants to hit up a diner after please come grab the guy in the Madison jacket and Pirates hat.

Three things about this show...

1. I'm driving up from Baltimore to check out the 'wackers rehearsal and sit in the audience for the show.

2. I'll make sure to get you all a review of the show.

3. I'm bringing back a pizza... and if anyone wants to hit up a diner after please come grab the guy in the Madison jacket and Pirates hat.

are those Pirates from Lake Mendota?

are those Pirates from Lake Mendota?

Hah. well played sir. But no... Pittsburgh. My hometown. I used to wear a Penguins hat, but that thing needs cleaned something fierce. So this time it'll be Pirates.

Your going to wear that hat in Yankee / Met country? You live dangerously :ninja:

Your going to wear that hat in Yankee / Met country? You live dangerously :ninja:

I wore it while I lived in Bloomfield. No one bothered me. But the guy wearing the Red Sox hat... I never saw that fella again.

Better, perhaps, than wearing an Orioles hat. LOL.