Fantasy Football for Fantasy Drum Corps!

Once again my friends at Fantasy Marching Arts would like me to invite you all to join us in fantasy football! If you would like to join, please shoot me a message here or in my email garycme1972@gmail.com or facebook with your email and I will send you an invite. We play on ESPN Fantasy, so you might also need to create an ESPN account. We have a good time with it!

I'm in as long as I don't get Jay Cutler as my QB. :tongue:

Your full of crap lol. It's always been a regular draft, you rank your players as you want them preseason or it defaults to the espn rank then the draft is done automatically by computer on the draft date. So it depends how you set your predraft wish list and luck of the draw. Even order in the draft picks are random. You can also exclude players you don't want, for example I can't stand Peyton Manning, go figure and no matter how good I can admit he can be, I will always exclude him. If your a little nervous about air pressure, feel free to exclude Brady, I'll gladly take him! Last year was the first year I played with any commissioner rights period and that was a dual position so the two of us could prevent one team helping another team stack their players.

I've done this (badly) a couple of seasons and I don't remember anything about the preseason ranking. How/when does this happen?

It happens automatically on Sept 1st. It uses you preseason rankings to pick players. So say your number one in the draft it will take your very top pick. Whatever your turn it will take the top player on your list that remains available until all positions are filled. If you don't set your list, it defaults to espn preseason top projected list. The only issue with this is that list is preset already for projections and not based off your favorites or gut feelings or anything like that so just taking the projected list has its own risks.

• 2 weeks later...

closing out since draft is Monday--hot me up quick to see about any last minute spots!

Is anybody also interested in doing the ESPN Eliminator contest? This is a contest where you pick the winner of just one NFL game each week, with the caveat being that once you pick that team to win, you can't pick that team for the rest of the year. So say you pick New England to win in week 1- you wouldn't be able to pick New England the rest of the season.

If you're interested, PM me on here, and if I get enough interest by next Monday (say at least 6 other people), I'll start a DCP group that we can enter.

Afraid there wasn't enough interest for the Eliminator- maybe next year.