Official 2016 Staff Changes

Maine is Down East , not the Far East. We need to give these Mainiacs that live there their proper respect.

I know what Mainers call drivers from M###, but it would get through the filters.....

• Like 1

I know what Mainers call drivers from M###, but it would get through the filters.....

Yes, it wouldn't get thru that hole. ( haha!)

• Like 1

Back to thread topic, please.

OK. So go ahead, what say you? Nothing at the moment? OK, so in the meantime the topic will stray. I am not intending to be snary or "trolling" but topics will drift a bit when there isn't much to say. All it took here was one persons lament about local recruiting. Not sure why they chose to include it on this thread, but it was. I am sure over the next couple of months we'll hear about several staff changes. I would be greatly surprised if we didn't. It is still not long from finals so corps are maybe still reviewing their current situations and possibly disinviting staff for next season.

Most corps are checking the waver wire constantly to see who is available and giving the director the info so they can update their draft boards.

Yes, if I'm not mistaken, Pioneer gets to draft 50 players in the First Round among the available talent pool. BD last.

Now we return to our regularly scheduled programming on who's in, who's out, who's not sure if they're in, nor out ......

OK. So go ahead, what say you? Nothing at the moment? OK, so in the meantime the topic will stray. I am not intending to be snary or "trolling" but topics will drift a bit when there isn't much to say. All it took here was one persons lament about local recruiting. Not sure why they chose to include it on this thread, but it was. I am sure over the next couple of months we'll hear about several staff changes. I would be greatly surprised if we didn't. It is still not long from finals so corps are maybe still reviewing their current situations and possibly disinviting staff for next season.

If only there was a button to start a new topic based off of the subtopic started inside a topic. I click this to see news on mew staff not the most recent draft picks of marching members from different countries.
  • Like 2