Official 2016 Staff Changes

If only there was a button to start a new topic based off of the subtopic started inside a topic. I click this to see news on mew staff not the most recent draft picks of marching members from different countries.

Then just look at the 1st post, which is where the consolidated list of staff changes is kept up-to-date. The subsequent 19 pages are fluff.

. I click this to see news on mew staff

Who mew ?

Then just look at the 1st post, which is where the consolidated list of staff changes is kept up-to-date. The subsequent 19 pages are fluff.

I beg your pardon. There's nothing fluffy about these non topic discussions. Metro Boston, MA, past and present residents, do not do fluff.

I think we see a Cadet guard change or addition perhaps from someone already under the YEA umbrella. (Their DCA corps Cadets2 has a very strong guard and may win the caption this weekend at DCA finals).

I beg your pardon. There's nothing fluffy about these non topic discussions. Metro Boston, MA, past and present residents, do not do fluff.

I fluff my pillows every nite, so you can just go fluff yourself

( haha!... love ya, Man.. just kiddin')

I actually enjoyed touring with people from all over the country and the world. Wouldn't change that for anything.

We could probably even start a new thread on touring.... but this thread is about staffers who are about to go touring now here in the offseason, and is what people who click on here what to learn about.

Edited by BRASSO

Anyway to clean this thread up? Even as a troll, this is so tangential, it no longer functions as a thread.

I agree. It makes it extremely hard for me to keep track of any updates people have on staff changes too, which means the OP is not being updated when it needs to be.

• Like 3

I agree. It makes it extremely hard for me to keep track of any updates people have on staff changes too, which means the OP is not being updated when it needs to be.

At least they aren't talking about waffles.

• Like 1