Official 2016 Staff Changes

Some of this is not unexpected with a new designer perhaps taking a different tack and the corps re-bounding from GE and viz. marks which didn't equal the musical rewards from the judges. Not dissing '15 drill at all...it was a beast and the corps did super well with it. Unfortunately with the CG and uni questions, they needed to be beyond any question.

With some key losses due to life situations ( Jeff Sacktig, Patrick Duncan, Ben Pouncey,) a transfer to Boston for Eddy Falcon's talents, and added responsibilities for others, the new broom sweeping clean is not unanticipated.

Mike Roche who auditioned in the YEA program as a high school DM for South Brunswick Vikings under the Krafts before he donned his DCI podium may be the first Crownie alum ever to teach at Cadets. This means things have gone full circle. Welcome. All of us look to be impressed.

We'll see if things get better. Only time will tell.

Wife has cancer and cannot commit this season but will assist with C2.

Ouch.. sorry to hear that. My best to them during the treatments.

Molly Pitcher ? I recall her. She decided to date Rosin Bagg instead of me. I never even got to 3rd base after that with Molly.

Things went south between Molly and Rosin as well. Something to do with her stepping on his mound implement....

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone. I never saw a press release but it appears that Scott Koter will be on with SCV this year as the Program Facilitator per http://www.scvanguard.org/about/?tab=education

Is this position like the Program Coordinator position that Mike McCool was holding?

previously Scott was officially announced for Pacific Crest http://www.pacific-crest.org/2015/10/2016-design-team-in-place/

Edited by xandandl