Official 2016 Staff Changes

Just to clarify, is this a brand new position? I don't see the position anywhere on their 2015 staff page. Edited by Cappybara

Just clarify, is this a brand new position? I don't see the position anywhere on their 2015 staff page.

Brand new, they started the search a while ago during the season.

• Like 1

Just to clarify, is this a brand new position? I don't see the position anywhere on their 2015 staff page.

This appeared on Chris' Facebook page about two hours ago when he changed his profile picture. Cavies announced via Facebook about an hour ago.

Edited by Tim K

Is anybody here surprised that so far, the vast bulk of the staff changes have been with the non top 4 Corps ?

I guess this is the general plight of the group of corps in the 10+ range, but they need to find a good person and keep them and let them build.

Sad but true. The bolded part is what I think is most important. Corps need to let these staffs have more than just two or three years to really truly build a program. The first year is establishing the new program and getting rid of the old habits from the previous program. Year two is basically completely re-setting and fully establishing that foundation, and then years 3+ is then the building on that program. You can really see that with the visual program at Crossmen this past year. They took a huge leap forward visually, and I really look forward to seeing that progress hopefully continue in the next couple years. Brad and his team could be one of the new up and coming visual teams for years to come. They're ones I'm keeping my eye on.