Official 2016 Staff Changes

I don't understand... if you cannot see the link, how do you know what someone copy/pastes is correct? With or without the copy/paste, you are taking someone else's word for what the contents of the link says.

Correct?

Good question. I think this niche society needs to trust each other! I'll be in the 1960's and 1970's research department. Carry on 2015. It was a great year! imo :)

Is anybody here surprised that so far, the vast bulk of the staff changes have been with the non top 4 Corps ?

It is sad to see. Especially since Crossmen have been doing pretty well. I think staff retention would do more good than bad. OP updated.

Cavaliers are changing things up in their admin!

I have heard that visual staff is being replaced at Crossmen.

I'm seeing so much speculation in this thread but I thought the OP outlawed speculation. It's so scandalous.

I'm seeing so much speculation in this thread but I thought the OP outlawed speculation. It's so scandalous.

I tried. But I'm no mod, and if the mods think it's appropriate, then what's the point in me putting the effort to stop it? I'll just make sure all the info on the first page is 100% accurate.

• Like 4

Crossmen is going through a near entire staff change both visually and musically, completely new caption heads

Crossmen is going through a near entire staff change both visually and musically, completely new caption heads

I don't understand why. I thought they were doing pretty well the last couple years (granted, I don't know if the current staff was there prior to this year).

I don't understand why. I thought they were doing pretty well the last couple years (granted, I don't know if the current staff was there prior to this year).

Maybe something didin't click between Anthony and the rest of the staff or the director. Who knows? The reason is likely not going to be something that is ever made public on dcp. Coulda been the usual reason these things happen, though... "creative differences". It never means anyone was "bad". Just that the chemistry wasn't right.

• Like 2