The Cavaliers 2016

That does not surprise me. Everything is very hush hush. I kind of like it, but I want to know how they sound!

There is that one event they ate doing on the 4th.

What I have heard is a unison Bb and it was just as good as you would expect. So even I have no clue.

• Like 1

What I have heard is a unison Bb and it was just as good as you would expect. So even I have no clue.

You've heard more than me. I wasn't even aware of the meet and greet stream. Dag nab it!

Well I know now they are working quite a bit on coreography with Tommy Allen and Jennifer Hinshaw (a nice little package deal with Richard writing drill).

• Like 2

Well I know now they are working quite a bit on choreography with Tommy Allen and Jennifer Hinshaw (a nice little package deal with Richard writing drill).

I'll PM you.

Also the corps will be using props again this year. And there is a big push to work smarter rather than harder this year, some positive and determined vibes.

• Like 1

With regards to props, am I the only one who can see the Cavaliers using TV screens that contain propaganda messages (a la Blue Springs HS 2015)? Granted, though, that might detract from the performers' abilities...