The Cavaliers 2016

for the fb impaired

(the Cavaliers being the Cavaliers :-)

q1khLbW.jpg

Thank you! I couldn't figure out how to put that on here without just linking it. How the heck do you post pictures on this site?!

• Like 1

I want to use this post to apologize publicly to the Cavaliers.

A couple of months ago I posted a negative complaint after learning the Cavaliers used Ronald Reagan and Donald Trump sound bites in their show. My complaint included accusations that I learned to be untrue.

After seeing the show at Finals week in Indianapolis, I concluded my concerns were not true and unfounded. The show wasn't political and did not push an agenda, as I had earlier stated. It was brilliant. One of my favorite performances. The concept is brilliant. The visuals were outstanding. And the music was awe-inspiring. It was very well balanced commentary on the phenomenon of "propaganda," and did not aim their message at one side over the other. Again, I'm sorry for jumping the gun publicly.

I regret my knee-jerk negativity any frustration it caused. I look forward to many more shows from the Cavaliers and appreciate all the Cavaliers do for young people and this worthy endeavor.

All the best,

Chris

• Like 4

A couple of months ago I posted a negative complaint after learning the Cavaliers used Ronald Reagan and Donald Trump sound bites in their show. My complaint included accusations that I learned to be untrue.

After seeing the show at Finals week in Indianapolis, I concluded my concerns were not true and unfounded. The show wasn't political and did not push an agenda, as I had earlier stated. It was brilliant. One of my favorite performances. The concept is brilliant. The visuals were outstanding. And the music was awe-inspiring. It was very well balanced commentary on the phenomenon of "propaganda," and did not aim their message at one side over the other. Again, I'm sorry for jumping the gun publicly.

I regret my knee-jerk negativity any frustration it caused. I look forward to many more shows from the Cavaliers and appreciate all the Cavaliers do for young people and this worthy endeavor.

All the best,

Chris

It's ok. We don't remember if you were the first or second or third or maybe fourth person to say that about the show. I think eventually people understood it on another view or two. The judges certainly did. Now buy a t-shirt and get ready for 2017.

• Like 2

All the best,

Chris

No worries! I am happy to see another person enjoyed the show!