DVDs are back

I may have missed it somewhere but what is the status on 2015 DVDs or CDs?

You didn't miss it. DCI says, yeah, sure, they're coming, but you can't order 'em yet, and they're not saying when you will. Maybe today. Maybe April. Who knows? They haven't even explained what got sorted out that caused them to pull the old DVDs in the first place. You're more likely to get a good explanation of Kim Jung Un's policies from North Korea than full disclosure from DCI on what the heck is going on when it comes to AV recordings.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Well - the guy I talked to at the video booth at Lucas Oil assured me that pre-orders would be open a week or 2 after finals. Looks like he was talking out of his butt. Come to think of it, he looked alot like my avatar. :tounge2:

Edited by cf144
  • Like 1

Well - the guy I talked to at the video booth at Lucas Oil assured me that pre-orders would be open a week or 2 after finals. Looks like he was talking out of his butt. Come to think of it, he looked alot like my avatar. :tounge2:

So either the guy at the booth isn't tied very closely to DCI and was more of a volunteer and taking about something that he didn't know much of the truth of (pretty likely) or DCI still is not earning points in the consumer communication category.

Either way, not so hot...

So either the guy at the booth isn't tied very closely to DCI and was more of a volunteer and taking about something that he didn't know much of the truth of (pretty likely) or DCI still is not earning points in the consumer communication category.

Either way, not so hot...

My guess = little bit of both