Bloooooooooooo! Bluecoats Official 2016 Thread

Lol. I had tears streaming down my face, I was laughing so hard.

Have seen them rehearse. Cool show ? Yes. Obscure music ? Not really. Cool book ? Yes. Top 4? Likely-but depends on what the others bring. And, I have no idea what the title is but it goes to show you that you can enjoy something where the meaning is not apparent.

They do have a sop with some killer chops though!!!!

Your analysis sounds balanced. It's funny, I have listened to Bluecoats source music some years and wonder how it will work, then when I hear them perform it, I'm often amazed. When you say they likely have a top four show, but it depends on what others bring, what I found in 2013 and 2014 when I saw them early in the season as well as later, the passion grew as the season progressed in a way I found unique to them. I am assuming the same thing happened in 2015, but I only saw them live in Allentown and at that point, you could sense that Crown, Cadets, or perhaps though unlikely BD could be 4th. Now I'm not saying Cadets, BD, or Crown were passionless or even less passionate that Bloo, but their recent shows have emitted a certain energy and for me, that's crucial.

Keep em comin'! These are hilarious!

I have to wonder... What's the point of waiting this long to announce the show?

The season kicks off less than a month. No other corps is gonna' rip off any of your ideas at this point. I get wanting to build up hype, but... it's a drum corps show.

I love Bloo and what they've done over the past few years, but waiting this long just seems a bit self-important to me.

I'm very disillusioned at the delay and just can't and won't support them this season or perhaps next. If they announce by tomorrow, I'll support them but starting mid July.
  • Like 1

I have to wonder... What's the point of waiting this long to announce the show?

The season kicks off less than a month. No other corps is gonna' rip off any of your ideas at this point. I get wanting to build up hype, but... it's a drum corps show.

I love Bloo and what they've done over the past few years, but waiting this long just seems a bit self-important to me.

😉 Edited by Tobias