Bloooooooooooo! Bluecoats Official 2016 Thread

I don't know who you are, but if this is true why tell us? Literally only 23 hours away from the performance. Let it be a surprise to everyone and don't ruin all this built up anticipation for the members. While these shows are entertaining for us they are ultimately for the members of the corps, and revealing things they worked so hard to keep hidden is really a terrible thing to do. Respect the corps wishes and just wait.

Then they should all practice in enclosed domes. I am not ruining any surprises for you, but if you want a full video I can give it to you.

• Like 3

Or give multiple requests during every rehearsal to please not video or audio record and to please keep the show under raps until the first show.

Exactly.

You got me. Presenting their 2016 show "Yo! DCI Raps" the Bluecoats!

That would certainly be revolutionary, although the Ojos de Brujo song they're playing comes pretty close to being considered "rap."

removed several unnecessary/offensive/off topic posts. Please review the Community guidelines, and hold it together just a little while longer.

thanks!

Thank you

In this day and age, where recording video or sound can be down by anyone with a smart phone, it is crazy to think that you can keep things secret for any length of time. The only way to do this is to keep your full run through private with only those personnel you deem necessary and take away all recording devices. Otherwise you have NO expectation of privacy.