Bloooooooooooo! Bluecoats Official 2016 Thread

Also, anyone else notice the surprisingly light electronics?

They let the effect of the music itself do a lot of the work this year, which is awesome.

Yes! Exactly! The soundscape doesn't overpower the horn line at all, but enhances the concept perfectly.

• Like 1

Did you feel the earth shift under your feet a few hours ago? That was the new reality bouncing into DCI!

Did you feel the earth shift under your feet a few hours ago? That was the new reality bouncing into DCI!

Oh, thought that was the BREXIT vote, my bad :silly:

Edited by Jeffe77
  • Like 3

I'm about as big of a Crown fan as someone can be, but after watching Bluecoats' show in the theater, they have me. I am 100% behind them being in contention for gold this year. Outstanding show.

• Like 1

Great job, Bluecoats! Very innovative show once again and once again, I LOVE your music. Will this be your year? Very possible!

• Like 1

Great Gig in the Sky is the musical moment of the year for me so far. Out-f&@%$-standing

If there is a show design that will dethrone BD and prevent them from three-peating, it's Bloo.

Wow.