Bloooooooooooo! Bluecoats Official 2016 Thread

Finished packing ... Off to Indy first thing in the AM!

Awesome!! I'm a Blooo homer...please give a cheer for me this weekend! :)

Thank you random DCP stranger lol

Awesome!! I'm a Blooo homer...please give a cheer for me this weekend! :)

Thank you random DCP stranger lol

Will do and you're welcome, unknown to me person behind a keyboard .. or smartphone!

• Like 1

Heading out tomorrow morning here as well!

Feel like, and understandably so if I was a homer of someone else, that everyone is picking Bluecoats to fall, topple, peak, ect. After last year, that's understandable. I have a gut feeling that these next three days are going to be very good to Bluecoats. They've had success the back half of the season across all panels of judges. Just need to kick up the cleanliness a notch and keep the energy climbing and it's definitely possible for this thing to happen.

And once again, for the 3rd year in a row, they've awed me, wowed me, gave me feelings like no other corps ever has in drum corps. They make me feel like a new fan year after year, succeeding when everyone thought they'd be a one hit wonder flash in the bottle corps. Win or not, they've proven they are one of the elites now. Winning might make everyone else feel that way but I've felt that way since I heard the pitch bend back in June of 2014 the first time. One of the few shows where my enjoyment never falters.

And if someone else shall win, they will definitely have earned it and I'll congratulate them even if I am a little dissapointed. Don't think I've seen 3 corps so worthy of winning in my time as a fan since late 2008. Best of luck to the other two, but my heart is definitely with the Bluecoats.

In short. Bloo.

:)

• Like 7

Feel like, and understandably so if I was a homer of someone else, that everyone is picking Bluecoats to fall, topple, peak, ect. After last year, that's understandable. I have a gut feeling that these next three days are going to be very good to Bluecoats. They've had success the back half of the season across all panels of judges. Just need to kick up the cleanliness a notch and keep the energy climbing and it's definitely possible for this thing to happen.

And once again, for the 3rd year in a row, they've awed me, wowed me, gave me feelings like no other corps ever has in drum corps. They make me feel like a new fan year after year, succeeding when everyone thought they'd be a one hit wonder flash in the bottle corps. Win or not, they've proven they are one of the elites now. Winning might make everyone else feel that way but I've felt that way since I heard the pitch bend back in June of 2014 the first time. One of the few shows where my enjoyment never falters.

And if someone else shall win, they will definitely have earned it and I'll congratulate them even if I am a little dissapointed. Don't think I've seen 3 corps so worthy of winning in my time as a fan since late 2008. Best of luck to the other two, but my heart is definitely with the Bluecoats.

In short. Bloo.

It's definitely going to be a fun weekend! Tilt and this year have been 2 of my favorite shows...ever. But then again I haven't followed the activity since the 90's till 2011. I've been hooked beyond return. And while there are so many memorable moments to several different corps this year....Bluecots just move me in a different way!! I want them to win gold in a bad way.

Arguments aside...there are 4-5 corps that have "broad" & "mass" appeal the the fans involved and I can't wait to cheer behind my live feed and iPhone DCP forum!! The people here are fantastic!! :)

Good luck to all!! March and play your hearts out!! 😊

I've liked Bloo since I first saw them in 1988, but I went to Finals for the first time in 2006...and really fell in love with that corps. Connexus hooked me and I've been hooked ever since. The last 10 years have been so great, and the last three have been just icing on the cake. My favorite shows of all time are rarely the shows that have won at Finals, but this year I'm hoping it will be. Go Blooooooo!

• Like 2

I'm trying to submit a new word to the Scrabble and Words with Friends people. But, is it Bloo? Bloooo? Blooooooooo?

In short. Bloo.

Perfectly said !!