Bloooooooooooo! Bluecoats Official 2016 Thread

Congrats Bloooo!!! When I first saw your show at the Preview show (right after Crown), I thought "That show is going to be a monster". And it was!

Welcome to the Gold Medal Club!

Edit: Never post after two local beers.

Edited by CrownBariDad

FIX THAT LINK ON YOUR SITE!

I WANNA ORDER ONE OF THOSE CHAMPION SHIRTS AND HATS!

I NEED ONE

They're gonna sell so many shirts and hats.

I NEED ONE

TELL US WHEN THE LINK IS FIXED

• Like 1

30 years ago, Larry Hershman was telling my dad about how he signed on with the Bluecoats. My dad said "who?"

Sometime in the winter of 86 that first bus left Cumberland Valley HS headed to Ohio. kids like Jeff Wilt and Jeff longenecker got on that bus. Little did they know they would be starting in motion the rise of what led to tonight.

in 99, the corps missed finals for the first time since 87. Larry grabbed the phone again....and friends andpeople who taught melike Rich templin, Dan Delong, Jim Weaver, Beth Hoffman, Andy Hostettler went along. Kids I taught like Ian Kraynak, Jared Washburn, Bill George, Bree Howell went along...boom back into finals, and working up the ladder with great shows in 01 and 02...slowly a local guy named tom Rarick got involved too.He's done ok LOL.

The Harrisburg area has tons of ties to team Bloo, and those of us here are all happy as hell for you. Congrats!

• Like 8

Now that 2015 is in the books with another extremely successful season by the Blooooooooooo, ahem, Bluecoats, I thought I would start the 2016 thread for all things Bluecoats related.

What show should they present this year? Music? Rumors?

I believe the Bluecoats have a great opportunity to continue building a championship contender. It’s going to be very tough, but they have showed us over the last few years that they have the chops to do it. Is this their year?

2010 = 3rd

2011 = 7th

2012 = 6th

2013 = 5th

2014 = 2nd

2015 = 3rd

2016 = ???

1ST

• Like 2