Bloooooooooooo! Bluecoats Official 2016 Thread

I have watched it evolve as well and changes put in. The ballad, in my opinion, is quite a juxtaposition to the rest of the music book, I like it, but don't love it right now. That being said they have bitten off a lot and it is in your face beginning to end and it is a treat to watch. It is a good year, again, to be Bloo

I completely understand what you mean about "Great Gig in the Sky." It is very different stylistically from what goes before it and after it. It took a while for it to grow on me, too, but I think it works, and it keeps getting better with each revision.

Edited by Jurassic Lancer

Just in case anybody was holding their breath, no announcements until after Indy show.

Wow

Just in case anybody was holding their breath, no announcements until after Indy show.

I've been much less annoyed and much more excited about their show since I accepted this fact two weeks ago. No holding of the breath here.

• Like 2

So only went by FB post today. Ensemble was closed. Turned around to leave but did get a uniform glimpse. If you love WGI, you will love it. If you like drum corps, it may have to grow on you or you will just hate it. They even have that much more exposure with this, so they are going to have to be pretty much flawless to pull it all off.

So only went by FB post today. Ensemble was closed. Turned around to leave but did get a uniform glimpse. If you love WGI, you will love it. If you like drum corps, it may have to grow on you or you will just hate it. They even have that much more exposure with this, so they are going to have to be pretty much flawless to pull it all off.

They changed their uniforms? :(