Bloooooooooooo! Bluecoats Official 2016 Thread

It has become very trendy in recent years to use show-specific uniforms. I have found myself typing "Star of Indiana" several times today... so I guess I'll do it again...

This concept of show-specific uniforms is VERY Star of Indiana. Crown was kind of the first group since to make it a regular habit of changing the full uniform (not just elements or accessories) with each new program, but I think it is becoming more normal for groups to do this.

Not sure how I feel about that.

I suppose it's all good, as long as the uniform looks good. If it looks like Disney-esque futurism... then I'll probably be disappointed.

But if it can manage to look like the Bluecoats... even if it looks like a new version of them... I'll be good with it. Do I make sense?

I've never seen a Bluecoats uniform that I didn't like and that didn't look like the group was "The Bluecoats". It's kinda hard to get away from that name and its implications.

Edited by cfirwin3

I really hope that's not it, not because of the title itself, but the idea that some idiot would go against their wishes and leak the #### thing.

I guess if they want to hold their title out until the first show, they can do that. I really couldn't care how much people ##### about it. If that's how they want to build anticipation, that's how they can do it. But I hate the idea that someone would go online under the safety of a username to leak something they've been probably working their ##### off to keep under wraps. Kinda completely ruins the whole thing.

I'm not arguing about their decision to keep it hidden under wraps, but I think we should just respect that and not ruin it all a few days before the show.

We've waited this long, we can all be adults and wait a few more days.

Edited by DrumManTx
  • Like 1

I really hope that's not it, not because of the title itself, but the idea that some idiot would go against their wishes and leak the #### thing.

I guess if they want to hold their title out until the first show, they can do that. I really couldn't care how much people ##### about it. If that's how they want to build anticipation, that's how they can do it. But I hate the idea that someone would go online under the safety of a username to leak something they've been probably working their ##### off to keep under wraps. Kinda completely ruins the whole thing.

I'm not arguing about their decision to keep it hidden under wraps, but I think we should just respect that and not ruin it all a few days before the show.

We've waited this long, we can all be adults and wait a few more days.

To clear my name I didn't post the reddit comment. Don't shoot the messenger! Saw it as I was looking for leaked videos.

I saw a comment on Reddit along the lines of "please don't leak it again, respect our wishes"

This leads me to believe it should be deleted from DCP if it hasn't been already. Also tells me the leak is probably correct.