Bloooooooooooo! Bluecoats Official 2016 Thread

Firstly, holy hell I love this show Bluecoats. Amazing job.

Second, what the actual #### are these uniforms?

• Like 2

Firstly, holy hell I love this show Bluecoats. Amazing job.

Second, what the actual #### are these uniforms?

This.

Where is that I don't always agree with Cappy meme?

• Like 3

Personally, what I think made Tilt and Kinetic Noise work was that there was an eclectic show design and music juxtaposed with sleek, sharp uniforms. The traditional corps look next to the non-traditional music and visuals really made it click. Problem now is that juxtaposition is gone. To be clear, I think the show is fantastic (and really well performed right out of the gate), but the uniform takes something away from it for me, not just because it's different, but because the "traditional looking corps playing a no-traditional show" dynamic is gone. That's just me, however...

That being said, this was a great show, and has a huge amount of potential. Can't wait to see how it develops as the season continues.

Can someone please find me a video asap? I need to see this again.

I did not find this aesthetically pleasing at all. I have enjoyed what the Bluecoats have put on the field the past few years...but this was just over the line for me. INCREDIBLY well performed...but this isn't WGI. It's like the design staff sat in a room and thought "What could we do that is SO out of the box that even the Blue Devils would cringe" and came up with this.

Overall though, I feel like it has a lot of potential to win, and I find that extremely disappointing.

• Like 1