Bloooooooooooo! Bluecoats Official 2016 Thread

Heard some of the source music, and its already stuck in my head. This is gonna be a great year for bloooo

• Like 2

Heard some of the source music, and its already stuck in my head. This is gonna be a great year for bloooo

Do tell.......................................they have no music listed on the show thread

.http://www.drumcorpsplanet.com/forums/index.php/topic/163386-2016-programs-and-playlist/

Edited by xandandl

Great addition to the Bluecoats full time staff....congrats Mike Scott.

My feeling is this is Bluecoats year. The year they win the gold, win a caption or two and become an entrenched perennial contender giving the east coast CADETS, CROWN and COATS to attempt to bring the gold back from the west coast. NOT an easy task with the formidable BD organization as your foe. Edited by Tobias

My feeling is this is Bluecoats year. The year they win the gold, win a caption or two and become an entrenched perennial contender giving the east coast CADETS, CROWN and COATS to attempt to bring the gold back from the west coast. NOT an easy task with the formidable BD organization as your foe.

That was said last year too lol. Soon enough every year will be Bloo's year

They were a lot closer though than in 2014, I'm not gonna say they'll win but they're definitely in the conversation before they give reason otherwise.

There are certainly four corps in the conversation I'm sure this season, maybe five. It as always will come down to design. What concept moves the very powerful GE green shirts.