DCA bound from Pittsburgh anyone need ride or share a hotel?

I will be heading to the DCA Championship leaving from Pittsburgh on Friday Sept. 4th returning 'the following Monday. I also have a room with 2 double beds in Rochester at the LaQuitas that I would be willing to share expenses if anyone is interested.

I can be reached via cell at 412-627-2538 or via e-mail at aldrichthorpe@gmail.com.

Still wondering if anyone is looking for a ride from Pittsburgh, PA to Rochester for the World Championship. I will be leaving on Friday September 4th returning Monday morning. I also have a room that I could share (2 double beds) if you need a place to stay. Hit me up via e-mail (aldrichthorpe@gmail.com) or via phone 412-627-2538.

Awwww man. Where was this weeks ago? After going last year I took a look at the expenses and decided on the feed instead this year. We should work on this for next season. Cheers.

Awwww man. Where was this weeks ago? After going last year I took a look at the expenses and decided on the feed instead this year. We should work on this for next season. Cheers.

Chris, I am always on the lookout for someone as interested in DC as myself who may be interested in attending shows. I did all the Pittsburgh shows and several Ohio show and Allentown. Would have loved to have a second driver and person to talk to about the show(s). I can let you know my schedule next season and if you would like to join me we can discuss the particulars.

Hope all is well!